Contact Mistress to Start your Journey
Contacting Mistress is simple - either call, email or form
I accept and discuss introductions and session enquiries by email & phone. Introductory phone discussions may not always suitable or convenient for longer conversations. I am happy to arrange a suitable mutual time when this can be possible. Email is always preferred for longer discussions.
Covid-19 Session Safety & Booking
As a professional dominatrix, I have always practiced impeccable hygiene within the dungeon. To further reduce Covid-19 risks I will be implementing the following measures.
Minimal close contact. These are uncertain times. A non-refundable deposit (£20) from new clients guarantees a BDSM session. Paid with Amazon E-voucher.
IF NOT VACCINATED: Lateral Flow test REQUIRED on the day of sessions. Either: Take a test at home/office before session (I will trust you to not lie and put others at risk)
Arrive 30 minutes prior to session and take a lateral flow test – which I can provide.
Clients must not attend a session IF they have developed Covid symptoms – we will rebook a new session.
This is the ONLY WAY we can resume and enjoy BDSM sessions.
A Few Little Rules Before Contacting Mistress
- I DON'T offer sexual services - don't ask
- Calls before 11 am or after 7 pm will not be answered.
- If your call is not answered - Ring back, text or Email.
- Calls from withheld numbers will never be answered.
- If I am very busy, it may take several days to reply to emails
- Requested sessions are penciled in until £20 deposit is confirmed.
- Don't make an appointment you don't intend to keep OR book a session with no intention of attending! NO SECOND CHANCE.
- Occasionally, I am able to offer 'SAME DAY' sessions. Phone to enquire.
- Check my calendar BEFORE making an appointment. There is no point asking for dates or times if I am unavailable. DON'T WASTE MY TIME.
- Confirm your appointment 48 hours before your session via text. A second text confirmation on the morning of your session BEFORE 12 NOON is required. If you do not confirm your session, it will be terminated.
- If you need to cancel for any reasonable reason, you MUST do so ASAP.
- you MUST take a rapid covid test on the morning of your session.